1.22.2010

Girly Girl or Tomboy??

Hmmm, i wonder which one i am. When i was younger and people would ask me that question i'd always be like tomboy, but i haven't been asked that question since like the 3rd grade. Only w/ one exception like last yr. i think i was asking someone what they think i am, and they were like ughh GIRLY GIRL!! ...but i really don't think i am. #tobehonest i've only been to the nail salon, and got my nails/ feet done once. I've been other times, but i didn't get anything done. And to mind you the time i got my nails/ feet done i was like in the 1st grade NO LIE lol. I wear makeup, but no alot at all. I usually put on eyeliner and blush ..sometimes mascara. Now I barely ever use eyeshadow, only like when i'm bored and just want to play around. I dress up and stuff but just b/c you dress nice it doesn't make you a girly girl. However, i'm so into fashion..now does that make me a girly girl ..and i love to shop too? But like i like to play video games, even though i don't much...i do like to! I like to go outside and do adventurous stuff. I laugh at the same jokes guys laugh at too, yeaa.. the ones girls get mad at? But i love skyhigh heels and femine colors. However, i've grown up w/ guys for wayyyy toooo longggg. Hmm
i think i'm in the middle ;)

1 comment: