12.11.2009

Oh yea, btw..

I CAN READ THROUGH YOU LIKE A CHILDRENS BOOK . DON'T BE FOOLED JUST CAUSE IM NOT LETTING IT BE KNOWN. I'M LIKE THE KID WHO ACTS LIKE THEY'RE STRUGGLING WHILE DOING THEIR HOMEWORK, BUT REALLY KNOWS WHAT THEIR DOING. THEY JUST WANNA SUPRISE EVERYONE WHEN THEY GET THAT 100 ON THE TEST, AND MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THEY REALLLYY TRIED.

- I swear i should be a pshycologist. Lawyer is me also, but i'm pretty sure i'd beast at being a pshycologist. Actually i'd beast at BOTH. But anyways i can read everyone's mind. I really know what you're feeling, thinking. Like if i'm being annoying/ pest, i know i am. If you think i'm being mean, ehh i know. I KNOW EVERYTHING. Ppl think they're slick, and they try and go around things crooked and ask me stuff on the "slick side". JUST b/c I feed into it and don't say anything DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING LIL DADDY. I KNOW EVEYTHING. Just thought i should let that be know, so you can be aware :)

No comments:

Post a Comment